Saturday, March 29, 2008

Get $25 Totally Free!

Hi,

I will only have this post here for a short time, but since college kids are always in need of money I thought it worth posting.

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

This company is currently giving away $25 free with free sign up. After you sign up you have the ability to refer your friends and earn $10 for each friend up to $500. It's easy to refer friends, I mean who would pass up on free money?

I have already received over $300 from this company and I want you to know it is totally legit and FDIC insured.

Enjoy!
Alicia

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Edu_loan said...

This information is very helpful. Thanks for sharing this information on Education Loan. For Study loan,
visit here

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google